Let’s face it, after the sale has been made and the product or service has been utilized or delivered handling the billing process efficiently is absolutely critical.
- Reduce bill processing costs.
- Reduce DSO.
- Eliminate high fixed costs
- Gain financial control and strengthen compliance
- Gain efficiency thru leading edge technology.
- Achieve "Best in Class" standards.
- Enhance customer relations.
- Multi platform delivery.
“Anything you can do to improve upon your receivables proces…will immediately improve upon your ability to raise cash and capital.”
– CFO Magazine
Now you can improve your cash flow from 1-15 days or more. With the proper use of color you can increase the speed of payment by over 30% and with our online tools you can significantly improve your cash flow! We help you convert from mail to electronic delivery to further reduce your costs and implement methods that can make it easier to do business with your clients.
TransPromotional Advertising or Messaging is a major, unexploited opportunity, to cross-sell additional products to your clients.
We provide a unique value proposition that enables clients to leverage the power of that billing statement and transform it into a valuable marketing tool known as a transpromotional document. This refers to a transaction document, such as a bill or statement, that contains one or more promotional messages positioned alongside essential transaction data.
Astute marketers are discovering that this new brand of marketing on transactional documents is having a BIG impact on sales. Here’s why:
- Statements realize virtually 100% delivery.
- Invoices and statements receive more attention than any other form of communication.
- Open and read rates are over 95% compared to only 12% for direct mail!
- Transaction documents are typically viewed by more than one person.
- Message is more effective because target audience is current customers.
- Assured delivery of your key messages each and every time!
TransPromotional documents enhance branding, advertising and communications strategies directly through the use of the billing statement and other frequent customer interactions.
While blending dynamic targeted marketing messages with critical transaction data they deliver relevant messages that improve customer retention and increase results.